Thursday, June 03, 2010

Meh

I'm in a really weird space, quite an odd, transitional period in my life. I don't really know who I am anymore. I mean, I sort of know.. I know what I believe in, what I stand for, that sort of thing, but I have no idea who I've become or what my place is in the world.

In a way, I feel like a ghost. I float through life, going through the motions, but a shadow of myself. I have no idea what people think of me, how I come across, where I'm going, what my place in the world is. I feel almost like I don't exist. If I didn't have interactions with people, I would think I wasn't really here at all.

I feel void, empty, not me, not anyone. I don't like this feeling. Generally, I've been feeling kind of down on myself. I feel like I'm not myself. I don't even get the kind of reaction from other people that I'm used to. It makes me wonder, again, it's like, do I really exist? Who is this person people are talking to? I'm not sure I know her.

No comments: