Sunday, March 20, 2005

Grrrrr


This is just a quick post to state that I have not died or gotten really lazy. In fact, I have had tons of time, but Fate is cruel and I have found myself unable to get online since I got home from Angie's. There are only two available access points in my neighborhood at the moment, one denies my MAC address right after connection (and then kicks me off), the other allows me to connect, but only for about five minutes at a time. I'm not sure if it's my computer or what... I'm waiting for later tonight or tomorrow, end of break, to see if any more APs show up. I'm fiending for the internets, people. Fiending. If I had a working cable connection, I think I'd stick it in my arm to get all that data intravenously. One of my sole sources of entertainment has been the first season of The O.C. Ha. Ha!

We'll see how things go. Cross your fingers it's something simple.



Currently Playing...
Song: Missy Elliot - Crazy Feelings
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: