Monday, February 28, 2005

Ten Things...


I noticed this on One Whipped Mother the other day and decided to swipe it. I know it's making the rounds, but it's good stuff, so here goes...


Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't


  1. Walked on the lower level of the Bay Bridge in San Francisco. It was during a protest against the Gulf War, the day of Bush Sr.'s 'deadline' to Saddam. We got all crazy and rowdy and shit, had an impromptu march, which took a turn toward the bridge. We stopped traffic for hours.

  2. Pet a shark.

  3. Hiked to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite. One of the best, most exhilarating experiences of my life.

  4. Fed the fish in the roundabout at the Steinhart Aquarium in S.F. I was a volunteer and got to see a lot of really cool behind-the-scenes stuff most people don't. See item 2.

  5. Touched the band members of L7, and even held one of their guitars for a brief, shining moment.

  6. Saw Keanu Reeves play live with his crappy band, Dogstar. He plays bass.

  7. Peed on Market St. in San Francisco. It was about 3 am, I was drunk, and I really had to go.

  8. Attended an orgy.

  9. Touched an electric fence on purpose.

  10. Eaten crocodile. And ostrich.




Currently Playing...
Song: Warp Brothers and Aquagen - Phatt Bass (Club Mix)
Book: The Heart of a Woman by Maya Angelou
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: