I noticed this on One Whipped Mother the other day and decided to swipe it. I know it's making the rounds, but it's good stuff, so here goes...
Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't
- Walked on the lower level of the Bay Bridge in San Francisco. It was during a protest against the Gulf War, the day of Bush Sr.'s 'deadline' to Saddam. We got all crazy and rowdy and shit, had an impromptu march, which took a turn toward the bridge. We stopped traffic for hours.
- Pet a shark.
- Hiked to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite. One of the best, most exhilarating experiences of my life.
- Fed the fish in the roundabout at the Steinhart Aquarium in S.F. I was a volunteer and got to see a lot of really cool behind-the-scenes stuff most people don't. See item 2.
- Touched the band members of L7, and even held one of their guitars for a brief, shining moment.
- Saw Keanu Reeves play live with his crappy band, Dogstar. He plays bass.
- Peed on Market St. in San Francisco. It was about 3 am, I was drunk, and I really had to go.
- Attended an orgy.
- Touched an electric fence on purpose.
- Eaten crocodile. And ostrich.
Song: Warp Brothers and Aquagen - Phatt Bass (Club Mix)
Book: The Heart of a Woman by Maya Angelou
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!