Thursday, January 20, 2005

P.S.


I almost forgot a couple of things. One, I'm trying to modify my blog design to add a logo at the top, but no matter what I do, there seems to be some bizarre table issues that I can't figure out. If anyone is fairly proficient in HTML and tables, and wouldn't mind spending 5-10 minutes looking at my code and telling me what the problem is, PLEASE email me. I'd be in your debt forever.

Secondly, The Marthas sent me a wonderful, amazing, awesome package!!! Lots of good books to read, plus a hand-knit camera case that is cute as hell! I love it, and you should all be so totally freakin' jealous, cause it's the cutest, most unique camera case in the world. So there!

Thanks again, you guys, you really are the best! :)






Currently Playing...
Song: Dave Matthews Band - I Shall Be Released (Acoustic)
Book: Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: