Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Do You Believe In Ghosts?


You may want to watch Urban Legends Series: Ghosts. Don't crank the volume too loud, and don't get suckered into staring closely at the door at the end. I suspected there'd be some cheap scares in there, and I was right. It's 8MB, so those of you on dialup may wish to pass.

Overall, it was rather fascinating and I would say the majority of media they have listed are legitimate. A couple pictures looked like images were transposed on them, but mainly they do seem real and unexplainable. I've seen a few of them before, too, via more credible sources.

Anyway, enjoy.. I had major goosebumps and chills throughout.



Currently Playing...
Song: Tori Amos - Baker Baker
Book: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: