Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Tale of Two Cities


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I'm moving tomorrow. I'm not even close to being totally finished with packing. Mikey came over last night and instead of packing like I should have, we goofed around and dyed my hair. This is what it looks like, even though it was supposed to be 'light golden brown'. My hair is freakish that way and never takes the color it's supposed to.

Anyway, I'm kinda freaking out because, not surprisingly, I've waited until the last minute. You probably won't hear from me for a few days but I wanted to say I hope you all had great holidays and that you got what you wanted. I have a couple of nearly-finished posts to complete when I get set up in my new place. Wish me luck on my move and I'll see you all in Motown! :P



Currently Playing...
Song: Lush - Take
Book: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: