Monday, December 06, 2004

J'écris


I just finished a piece for The Lesbian Lifestyle, called Rearview Mirror. It's about an abusive relationship I was in a few years ago. In all this time, I haven't written anything about this part of my life, other than a few references to a psycho ex. I came across TLL and knew it was the time to get it out, as I can't completely work through a serious issue without writing about it.. Writing helps my mental flow by allowing me to work out things I have blocks on.

So anyway, it's kind of personal so be nice with the comments. Thx.

P.S. Is anyone experiencing lengthy load times on this site? Just curious if it's me or if I need to do some tweaking.



Currently Playing...
Song: Indigo Girls - Dead Man's Hill
Book: Horseman on the Roof by Jean Giono
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: