Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Friday Something or Other


Since I've been busy this past week and have had no real content to post, I thought I'd give this a whirl. Blogger had this posted in its news section, and I was intrigued by the idea. Yes, I'm aware it's not Friday, but let's just pretend for a moment.

Ask your readers to think of three photos they'd like to see posted to your blog. (Things around your house or whatever.) When you have enough requests, post them!


All right, so what pictures would you like to see (have camera, will travel)? Keep in mind that any request for nudity on my part will be laughed at, you jokesters -- trust me, you and the world are better off for not having seen me nude.



Currently Playing...
Song: Kris Delmhorst - North Dakota
Book: Dreaming Water by Gail Tsukiyama
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: