Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I r00l


Take that, HTML, I just kicked your ass. It would appear that I fixed the problem, though that means I probably broke something else in the process. I have a unique way of 'fixing' things. Just ask my mom how I 'fixed' her dishwasher -- that story includes me being electrocuted.

The HTML validator thinger was quite useful, as it alerted me to some stuff that needed cleaning up. Tonight's problem turned out to be mysteriously missing code in a totally different area. One that I haven't touched in at least six months, so who the hell knows, but part of the code just packed up and ditched me like a cheap hooker.

My brain is tired.. time for some Harry Potter and bed. And is it just me, or is The Order of the Phoenix harder (i.e. less enjoyable) to read than the others? Angie said something about it being written like a screenplay, but I can't put my finger on it.



Currently Playing...
Song: Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
Book: HP and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: