Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Bugger


Monday, I was lucky. I bought a soda at school, and won a free Mr. Pibb. Then, when I got a soda using the cap, that cap was also a winner. So essentially, my $1 investment has been a good one.

About an hour ago, I posted and then went to add to the Links section. I don't know what I did, but I obviously did something, because the left table is trying to take over the rest of the page. I tried to reason with it, I even combed through the code for an hour, used an online HTML analyzer, tweaked here and there.. nothing worked. I'm not entirely convinced it's me, considering all I did was cut and paste some code, and all of it looks fine and with proper tags. Occasionally Blogger hiccups in such a way where I'm tweaking and something bad happens and I automatically assume it's something I did. For I can be careless in my code-slinging, I know this. I mean, last time, my cut and paste excluded one character, and when I failed to notice, caused all sorts of table havoc.

Anyway, I need a break from combing through code. As if my poor brain didn't have enough, wrestling with a graphing calculator for over an hour. Mayhap said problem will fix itself, as occasionally things do, and if it doesn't, I'll have to dive back in.



Currently Playing...
Song: Wyclef Jean - If I Was President
Book: HP and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: