Saturday, August 28, 2004

Radio Alena


I've had the idea of having my own internet radio station for a while, but since I haven't had the dough to dish out for Live365, and doing it the techie way only confused the hell out of me, I didn't think I'd be able to do it for a while.

I ran across a ShoutCast tutorial and decided to try it out for myself. I think it's working properly, so I encourage you to tune in to Radio Alena and test drive it. Please let me know if it's working or not working (so I can maybe fix it).

The radio playlist is my MP3 collection, with WinAmp set on shuffle. So basically, it's a wide variety of music; mainstream, indie, folk, folk rock, celtic, classical, hip hop, trance, you name it.

I am the stokededest geek girl EVAR.


Currently Playing...
Song: Ani DiFranco - Anticipate (or you could just listen)
Book: HP and the Order of the Phoenix
Obsessing Over: iPods! Help me get one free by clicking here -- then get one yourself!

No comments: