Wednesday, August 18, 2004

iPod Mania


I feel really shameless, but I'm just going to lay it on the table. I want an iPod (or any other snazzy MP3 player) like a dying man wants a new liver. I would do a lot for a free 20 gig iPod, and since I've found a way to get one, that's where you come in.

Before you start screaming at your monitor, hear me out. This link is my referral link. I need five people to enter in their correct email and street addresses, and sign up for this program. I'm not selfish: if you sign up for the offer and refer five people, you too can win the iPod (or iPod mini) of your choice.

Now, I know there's no such thing as a free lunch, and generally I'm incredibly skeptical when online businesses claim I can have something expensive for absolutely nothing. So I checked out this offer, and according to Wired News this is not some shady scheme, but is actually a legitimate offer.

Check out the article for yourself, it names actual people who have jumped through the iPod hoops and actually received their little nuggets of heaven. All rather painlessly, too.

So what I'm asking -- begging, really -- is that you click here and sign up. The offers are from reputable, established companies like AOL, Columbia House, and BMG, and some of them don't even require a credit card to complete. No major commitment, unless you do the music deals, and of course at some point you have to buy something from them.. but how can you beat 12 CDs for the price of one? The trial offers (and that's all you have to sign up for, a trial) are all cancellable before you get charged for anything.

It's relatively painless. Click here to help me out, and heck, get a free iPod of your own!



Currently Playing...
Song: Kris Delmhorst - Mingalay
Book: HP and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
Obsessing Over: iPoooooooooooooodddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbaby!

No comments: