Monday, July 05, 2004

Erg.


I live in a freaking bug factory. From where I sit now.. I can see a spider on the window (which I'm hoping is outside) and a spider on the wall near the window. There is a spider on the other window and a wasp somewhere in my apartment. Between the bugs, rednecks, and the ghetto-ness of this building and neighborhood, I can't wait to move, let me tell you. Five more months..

I thought I'd bring this site, Slow Wave, to your attention. The concept is an intriguing one -- people send in their dreams and they get made into a comic strip. It must be something about the utter randomness of dreams that has me hooked, but I find the site to be clever, well-done, and somewhat addictive. Some of them, like this one, had me laughing out loud. I submitted a couple of dreams, so we'll see if they get used.


Currently Playing...
Song: Chieftains and Sinead O'Connor - Factory Girl
Book: Chang and Eng by Darin Strauss

No comments: