Sunday, February 08, 2004

Google


You know, the more I use Google, the more I love it. The people who work at Google obviously have a pretty decent sense of humor, and I dig that.

For example, they sometimes replace the normal Google logo with some random, funky graphic variation. Usually pretty cool or clever. And then today, cause I'm bored and killing some time, I was clicking on various tabs and things I've never looked at before, and I came across the Language Tools page.

I was pleased that Google offers translation, because I do actually use Babelfish on a semi-regular basis, and it'll be much easier now that I know I can just go to Google next time. But then I scrolled down past the translation part, to the list of languages that Google has an interface for.

Not that big of a deal, but then all of a sudden, Elmer Fudd caught my eye, so I clicked on it. It cracked me up, so I went back to find if there were any more. And to my delight, I found Hacker, Klingon, and Pig Latin.

I love it.

No comments: