Saturday, January 10, 2004

Gaaaah, Part 2


Day three of no bags in sight. If I hear nothing by tomorrow, I'm calling. I can't do anything without my stuff.. I can't upload any photos without the cable and software that are in one of my bags.. can't shave, can't wear normal clean underwear, can't wear a white bra to work..it's driving me insane. Though the blue bra in a fairly transparent white men's work shirt look really says something, I think.

School starts on Monday, which seems incredibly soon, but at least I have my loan check waiting for me. The classes I'm taking are Beginning Algebra, Sociology, and Interpersonal Communication. The last one is just Speech, but without the get-up-in-front-of-everyone deals. I find the name to be kind of amusing.

I'm still trying to get used to being back. Next time, I'm going to take an extra day to decompress because I went back to work yesterday -- a split, very kind of them -- and I totally feel out of it and not myself. Could also be all the reefer I've been smoking after three weeks of abstinence.

Well, it's off to work for me once more. I'm trying to get back into the swing of having internet at home and being able to surf around to bring content to my blog, so bear with me!

No comments: