Monday, July 14, 2003

Hrmmmm.


My Bloginality is ENFP.

I just took a random personality test and when I scored as an ENFP, I thought, no way. I've always come up as an I(ntrovert).. this test must be wrong.

So I went to The Personality Page, a site I've used in the past, to check out ENFPs. And then I proceeded to sit and read through the description with my mouth hanging open. Yeah, that's most definitely me. Pretty crazy. I'd always figured I was an introvert because of my definite need for time alone to regroup and center. But it turns out that that is part of being an ENFP. It's kind of funny, I had a late-night table a couple of weeks ago, and somehow we got into the topic of the Myers-Briggs test and the different personalities. One of the men told me, "You are not an introvert." I disagreed and made a case against it, but I guess he was right!

I found one site that had a quote I liked: "ENFPs have what some call a 'silly switch.' They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence." Just a big kid sometimes, I am, indeed.

Nifty, I learned something new. Now I have to read the rest of the stuff on ENFPs. :D

More on ENFPs:

Typelogic - ENFP
Hale Online - ENFP
Socionics.com - ENFP
Facts About ENFPs
ENFP - The Champion Style
Personality Type - ENFP

No comments: