Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Grrrr.


I'm feeling fairly bitter and frustrated at the moment. But you know, I can't say I'm surprised; I've been sort of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

So I'm going to rant a little because I feel like it, damn it. I'm sitting here, thinking about some things, and the main thought right now is that I'm going to be who I am, and if people can't handle it, that's too bad. I grew up apologizing for who I was; I'm tired of that shit and refuse to do it anymore. I think I'm a pretty cool person overall, and I can get along with most people. If someone doesn't like me, who the fuck cares. It's their deal, not mine.

I warned you that I'm feeling bitter.

As I said, I can't say I'm entirely all that surprised at the current turn of events. If it's anyone's fault, it's my own, because I'm just so adept at screwing everything up. Effortlessly, even.

I also feel like bitching about how often I have to cut my fingernails. I swear it feels like I do it all the fucking time.. is it normal for my nails to grow this fast?! And it's not like it's due to good diet, either.

You know you're lazy when:

1) You buy microwaveable hot dogs (in special vented packaging)
2) You know the precise amount of seconds it takes to heat up enough to split the plastic along the sides to avoid wrestling with adult-proof packaging, without causing the hot dogs to explode.


I've fallen in love with semi-colons; they rock.

No comments: