Monday, May 12, 2003

Random Fun Tests


You're Femme!
You're a Femme! You are the typical feminine
lesbian, in touch with your spirit and esoteric
idea, a feminist, and often men can't believe
you're gay. Damn the man, fight the empire!


What type of lesbian are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


ROFL. I am so not a femme. That cracks me up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a lesbian all right!! You love your girls!!
Good for you!


How lesbian are you??
brought to you by Quizilla


Good to know I'm really a lesbian. I wasn't so sure, you know?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feminine Lesbian
You are a Femme--The last thing anyone would see
you wearing is a pair of pants and a tie. You
like your skirts, make-up, and your cute
girlfriend. Sometimes the most beautifullest
women in the world are feminine lesbians. Feel
special


What kind of Lesbian are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Oh my god. This is getting scary. I'm not even a femme.. I'm a tomboy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

See, this is me.. totally NOT femme:

Alena:  The Non-Femme


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hilwon
You have loving, beautiful and passionate lesbian
sex. it's full of love and care and yet still
is fucking hot! good job, keep it up.


what kind of *lesbian* sex are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Now we're talking.. damn straight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellen
You are Ellen. Everyone loves being round you as
you keep the jokes coming. And you're not afraid
of your sexuality!


What famous lesbian are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Heh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Favorite Female Part Is:


The Face: Sweet and angelic...


except when she yells at me...

Find out your favorite female body part!



Eh. I don't have a favorite part. I love all of a woman with equal passion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------










I Am The Sex Toy:


Fuzzy Cuffs: Everyone knows who's in charge here, its me! I'll grab you by the wrists and not let go until you are good and done. Ten-hut!

Find out what sex toy you are.




Yay!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally....



Your Ultimate Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour Score Average
Self-Lovin'41%
When I think about you - or anyone - I touch myself
62.7%
Shamelessness54%
It takes a couple of drinks
77.8%
Sex Drive 57%
A fool for love, but not always
76%
Straightness14%
Knows the other body type like a map
41.8%
Gayness 7%
Makes Dr. Frank-n-Furter look tame
80.7%
Fucking Sick74%
Dipped into depravity
88.6%
You are 42% pure
Average Score: 70.6%


No comments: