Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I hate being sick. I mean, I don't know anyone who likes it, but I absolutely abhor it. I hate not feeling my normal self, being tired, having a sore throat, feeling gross, etc. I don't like being slowed down and want to do my normal stuff. I smoke too much, both cigarettes and pot, and I know it's not good for me, nor is it easy on my body. Now and then I wake up with a sudden sore throat, which makes me have to slow way down and take care of myself before it gets any worse.

My regimen is a lot of sleep, all juice and no soda, Chloroseptic lozenges, and Nyquil. As well as just sitting on my ass and relaxing, which is what I do best anyway. No, I don't stop smoking while I'm sick, though I know I should. Cigarettes don't taste very good when you're sick, but it's just a bad habit, what can I say.


And I just have to say Tristan Taormino is hot as hell. Seriously.




According to the Dante's Inferno Test, I will be banished to the Seventh Level of Hell. Well, if I'm going to Hell, it's nice to know where I'll be headed. Alas, I am a sodomite!

No comments: